Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tributes to death crash teenager

8 July 2011 Last updated at 15:02 GMT Emma Jayne Allman Emma Jayne Allman was studying to be a primary school teacher The parents of teenager who died after the car she was driving hit a bridge in Cardiff on Wednesday, have spoken of their "tragic loss".

Penylan student Emma Jayne Allman's Mini crashed on the northbound A4232 at the Culverhouse Cross interchange.

The 19-year-old's parents described her as "beautiful" and said she had a "bubbly, fun loving" personality.

Two male passengers were treated at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, for injuries.

In a statement, Miss Allman's mum Jacqueline, said the former Howells Girls School pupil had finished her first year of studying at university at Caerleon, Newport and was looking forward to fulfilling her lifelong ambition to become a primary school teacher.

"Emma had a bubbly, fun loving personality and was adored by all who knew her," said her mother.

"This is a tragic loss and Emma will be deeply missed by all her family and friends."

Her father Gary said in a separate statement: "My beautiful daughter was all to me. I will sadly miss her laughter and smile. My heart will never mend.

"Her spirit will be with me always. My love for her will continue until one day I will be with her.

"Emma was loved by her friends and I hope that she as found peace. When she took her first step I caught her. We loved each other always.

"Emma - I love you with all my heart Dad x."

South Wales Police are appealing for any witnesses to the crash involving her black 08-registered Mini at around 2140 BST, to contact the serious collision investigation unit on 01656 869332.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment